Wednesday, May 1, 2013

As of Late

{Gorgeous rain-covered hyacinths in my moms garden}

Hello lovelies!  What have you been up to lately?  These past couple of weeks have been insanely busy, but in the best way possible.  I am currently in Raleigh, North Carolina visiting my BFF for the week.  This past weekend we went to Asheville for her Bachelorette Party which was an absolute blast.  This week we are simply having some much needed girl time which has included meeting her adorable new boxer puppy, hikes in the woods, amazing meals, and just some good old-fashioned bonding.  Then on Friday I fly home to celebrate my Dad's wedding!  Here are some photos from these past few weeks, enjoy!

PS - I have had a lot going on in my life lately and have put my blog on a back burner for a bit, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things here on Dreams in HD.  Please pardon my absence!

{Back in my old stomping ground of Cincinnati for a wedding}
{One of my favorite houses in my old neighborhood in Cincinnati}
{Finally was able to eat at Taste of Belgium in downtown Cincinnati -- their chicken and waffles were seriously the most amazing thing, EVER}
{Strawberry Basil Mimosa}
{Beautiful blooms at Ault Park in Cincinnati}
{Happy words in downtown Indianapolis}
{Celebrating the return of warm weather with lots of long bike rides}
{A sweet surprise from my boyfriend, my absolute favorite kind of chocolate}
{Do you ever get sick of looking at a gorgeous sky?  I sure don't}
{Daffodils in full bloom at a house in my hometown of Oakwood, Ohio}
{Homemade asparagus Gruyere tart}
{One of the best parts of coming home to visit...my sweet dog Target}
{The gorgeous Smith Gardens}
{A weekend in Asheville, North Carolina for my best friend's Bachelorette Party}
{The beautiful Bachelorette}
{Instead of wearing "bride" and "bridesmaid" shirts the entire Bachelorette Party wore shirts with huge dog heads on them -- an inside joke about the shirt on the right which was given to me when I was eight and went to live on in infamy}
{Hiking in North Carolina}
{Avocado Ahi Tuna-Tini from The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar}
{My godpup, Brooke's adorable boxer named Griffey}

14 comments:

  1. Those first two photos are BEAUTIFUL! The colors are amazing!

    xo Lisa
    Making Life's Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I love how that building has "You are beautiful".

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you anngelik! it is a really neat building :)

      Delete
  3. That house sure is gorgeous! Such a shame we don't have houses like that here in The Netherlands...

    x Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i would love to live in a house like that!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for all the beautiful photos. They make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found them! Ah, it looks absolutely lovely. I heart the south. And your bachelorette dog shirts, ha ha. Awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i'm so glad you liked the dog shirts. we definitely didn't fit into the "standard" bachelorette party :)
      agreed, the south is amazing!

      Delete