Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fearrington Village

I recently spent a week with my BFF and her family in Raleigh, North Carolina.  Since Brooke is a teacher her mom took it upon herself to be my tour-guide during the day, taking me to all of her favorite places in the surrounding area.  One day we decided to take a day trip to Fearrington Village, and I have to tell you that I absolutely fell in love and am dying to go back {*hint hint Ryan*}.  This gorgeous farm features a five-star inn {a member of Relais & Chateaux}, a gourmet farm-to-table restaurant, luxury spa, amazing shops, and a beautiful barn which also serves as an absolutely dreamy wedding venue.  From the famed beltie cows to the gorgeous gardens, Fearrington truly is the perfect weekend getaway. 

19 comments:

  1. Oh, my, goodness! This place is gorgeous!
    Hopefully Ryan picks up on your hints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That place is just beautiful! Go back! Go back!!

    xo Lisa
    Making Life's Lemons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was crazy gorgeous! if i lived in north carolina i would absolutely try to have my wedding there :)

      Delete
  3. how gorgeous!! looks absolutely beautiful and somewhere i would love to visit too. i'll have to add it to my list! hope ryan picks up on your hints ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so gorgeous and southern, which is super fun especially for me being a midwestern city girl :) i think you would love it!

      Delete
  4. It looks absolutely gorgeous and perfectly picturesque! What camera do you use?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks isa! i actually just got the photos from fearrington's website (last time i was there it was a bit rainy, so not the best light for photography)...but i will definitely add the photo credit to the bottom of my post. oops!!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow. I'm swooning! How incredibly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad you like it! thanks for stopping by alexa :)

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!! They speak for themselves!

    xx
    ileana

    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I wish I had time to go a bit further north when I was in Charleston! I'm an official fan of the Carolinas :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish i had time to go further south when i was there :)
      me too girl!!

      Delete
  8. lovely photos. hope I will have the same home someday :)

    http://pinkposhandperky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Seriously gorgeous! I am ready to go there now!

    ReplyDelete