Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Interiors :: Wallpaper Guide



Oh wallpaper, how I love thee!  The way you add depth and texture to even the blandest of spaces, the way you look framed by crisp white molding, the way you pack a major design punch in one step...I know you are polarizing {much due to the fact that removing you is so darn awful}, but I can't help it, I love you!  Perhaps it's the perpetual renter in me, but when we finally buy our own place you bet that I will be wallpapering at least a few walls.  Whether you want a bold print, a subtle texture, a modern touch, or a whimsical twist...there is a wallpaper style for everyone.  Looking for more wallpaper inspiration?  Some of my favorite rooms {a few of which even use the above designs} are below.  Enjoy!

Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11}

9 comments:

  1. Wow I love these, the dark ones are my favourite, especially the lillipad ones in the bathroom! I saw a house on an estate agents website with a similar print but it was on the ceiling too! Amazing xxx
    www.la-lingua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these wallpapers! SO bold and chic! I can't wait to have my own house so I can use these!


    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! As good as I like to think I am at styling myself, I have such a hard time styling my house! Not to mention, my mood changes daily, and that doesn't help! haha
    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the butterflies and of course the books. Wall paper has sure come a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love almost all of them, I would love to have them for my house!
    xx
    Novella


    http://9lla.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of wallpaper but I do like the pink floral print in the photo of the nursery. It gives the room a cozy feel. I love the soft pink couch as well as the rug. So charming.


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of wallpaper, but I've never been brave enough to use it in my own home yet. The bathroom in that last photo is so dramatic - love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the best in show dog wallpaper !!! I am a big fan of statement wallpaper and designed a few wallpapers last year !! You have chosen a great selection=] I love your blog and have nominated you for a liebster award =] Just to show how much I enjoy reading your posts ! You can join in here =] ! >> http://alfandemilio.co.uk/2014/03/27/liebster-award/


    x Victoria @ Alf & Emilio
    http://alfandemilio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine DinsmoreMarch 28, 2014 at 7:03 PM

    i agree. i always feel like i should apologize right after i say i love wallpaper, but i know i am not alone - there are other wallpaper lovers out there. i am a renter too, so i have never done it myself. maybe that's why i love it so much. haha.

    ReplyDelete