Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Interiors :: The Thanksgiving Table



This past weekend Ryan and I went to a Thanksgiving cooking class at Williams Sonoma, and being there seemed to increase my excitement for the holidays tenfold.  While we still go home for Thanksgiving, I look forward to one day when we host the big meal ourselves.  I envision a tablescape balanced with formal and casual, gilded and natural.  What about you?  Is your dream Thanksgiving table more traditional?  Or do you like things a little more eclectic?  Regardless, I'm definitely going to be recreating the asiago truffle mashed potatoes we made in our class...they were pure heaven!

3 comments:

  1. W-S is such a classic place -- I didn't know they did cooking classes though! this post is on point!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say asiago truffle mashed potatoes??? Oh, wow. Sooo jealous you took a cooking class! Love all these picks especially that marble and wood cheese board and the striped runner! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the gold flatware.

    ReplyDelete