Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Travel :: Charleston, SC


Our trip last month to Charleston was clearly quite memorable - I can't seem to stop posting pictures from it!  Here are some snaps I took during our girls getaway including shops on King's Street, the Harbor, a gorgeous church, a couple beautiful cemeteries, and of course...more of the stunning architecture.  Enjoy!

PS - Have you seen Albertina's reveal of her GORGEOUS walk-in closet today on Mimosa Lane? She is a part of the #oneroomchallenge and I'm absolutely thrilled she chose to include my Palais Garnier print.  You can shop it here!

6 comments:

  1. I'm DYING to go to Charleston! I've never been but I've heard it's just the most charming and beautiful city!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are some really incredible photos! I would definitely like to visit Charleston!
    Is it weird that the cemetery shots are among my favorites of the bunch? So picturesque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! You're so good about posting pictures from your trips, I need to get better at it ;) Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, you are incredibly talented! These images are gorgeous! You did a wonderful job of capturing the beauty and charm of Charleston. Congrats on your feature! How exciting!! My print is currently in my living room and it really does complete the our space!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow, beautiful images and seems like you have enjoyed it a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs! Great work

    ReplyDelete