Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014 :: For Her



Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  We were busy looking at houses {!!!} but were able to find time to do a little Christmas shopping :)  I pulled together some pretty picks for the ladies on your list including my favorite lipgloss, an adorable bucket bag, and the perfect parka {HIGH on my wish list}.  Have you started your Christmas shopping?  Or are you waiting for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales?  Personally I don't like to brave the crowds, but I do enjoy doing a little shopping on Friday morning from the comfort of my own bed :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a great gift ideas and picks! Love that bucket bag.

    Jessica xo

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see a few items that I could add to my own wishlist! Tory Burch flats are really comfortable and last for ages, that bucket bag is really, really lovely and is much more versatile than the studded one I currently own; and that rose print blouse! it would be so cute with skinnies and nude heels, and a blazer over it! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing the J.Crew parka for weeks! It's so gorgeous and classy. Love all your picks! I'm adding a few of these to my own wishlist ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be so happy to receive any of these picks! I love the Tory Burch flats, the Kate Spade hat, and of course, the J.Crew parka! I have yet to start my Christmas shopping, but I'm with you when it comes to avoiding the crowds.

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is going straight onto my wishlist - it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with your picks! Now to add them all to my list...

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete