Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Interiors :: An 18th Century Sag Harbor House Tour


When I came across this home on The Plumed Nest last week I just knew I had to share.  The cozy 18th century Sag Harbor home of interior designer Ari Heckman and his partner Ethan Feinstein {which conveniently is next door to Feinstein's parent's home} seems like the perfect place to cuddle up next to a roaring fire and sip hot cocoa.  I love the wide planked floors, wood beams, bright and airy palette, and contemporary art collection.  For the full home tour you can visit the original article in Lonny.


Images via Lonny Magazine

6 comments:

  1. This place is gorg! I hope your first day of work went well!!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Sag Harbor home! It's so quaint and charming.

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so cozy!! Look at all those fur throws...

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how simple this home is, but with added coziness! My kind of space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were just in Sag Harbor a few weeks ago! It's so charming and picturesque! I love that living room with the exposed beams and the white brick wall!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete