Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fashion :: Season of Sparkle


The beginning of November kicks off the official start of my holiday season.  While it may be a little early to listen to Christmas music {guilty!} it's most certainly not too soon to break out some holiday sparkle.  Because the next two months are filled with dinners, concerts, and parties I've pulled together some of my favorite little goodies I'd love to help me ring in this holiday season.  What about you?  Are you already overflowing with holiday spirit?  Or are you trying to savor the last days of autumn?  I'm somewhere in between the two :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm definitely still savoring Fall... our trees are still turning a million gorgeous colours and we've had relatively mild days. But come mid/late November - I’ll be in full swing. And, my goodness, these are all such gorgeous items!! I know I say this every time but you have exquisite taste! Forwarding this to Martin, hello xmas present dream list!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to notice NY decorations on supermarket shelves. It's never too early for holiday season. Because expectation is the best part of Christmas and NY))

    http://barbarianme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that J.Crew coat - including it in one of my holiday gift guides!! I'd love to receive that under the tree on Christmas morning...

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went from the 70's and 80's one day to day after day after day of rain - so with that i am having a hard time getting into the spirit of fall. I think I am looking forward to the pick-me-up of the holiday season. Really, I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love everything here, Molly! I'm dying over that coat and that midi leather skirt - i must have them!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything here!! I have my eye on that leopard top too!! and those flowery pants are awesome. The whole board is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! I have to admit I'm not quite ready for all things holiday just yet. But I am looking ahead for outfits to add to my holiday wish list. That Jill Stuart collared dress just might have to make the cut. It is so classic and chic!

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat!! So beautiful. I haven't even thought about christmas yet to be honest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible wishlist! I'm loving those shoes. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete