Tuesday, February 23, 2016

My Favorite Food Blog



As I mentioned previously, I have been a vegetarian for the past 13 months, and until recently was stuck in a bit of a food rut. I made the decision to cut out all meat abruptly and didn't spend much time really figuring out my next step. That compounded with being overwhelmed with a new job, decorating a new house, and planning a destination wedding resulted in my diet last year being pretty redundant. I ate a lot of salads, meatless chicken patties, canned tuna, and a lot of quinoa {ok, and a decent amount of pasta too}.

However, over the past two months I have really focused on bringing more balance into my life. Our house is in a good spot. Most of the big wedding planning decisions have been made. I'm more confident in my new role at work. I've started blogging again {YAY!} and am taking photography classes. All in all, things are in a pretty good place in my life. So with my renewed level of energy, I've been able to dedicate more time in the kitchen to creating fun, interesting, healthy vegetarian dishes for Ryan and I. And one of the main contributors to that for me has been the blog Love and Lemons.

Love and Lemons focuses on fresh, wholesome, vegetarian and vegan recipes that are simple, easy, and delicious. I'm especially loving their recipes for soups and stews, as we typically end up with enough to last us for 2-3 dinners. I've shared some of my favorite recipes below {I've made them several times each} but I highly recommend checking out their blog for a little spark of inspiration to change up your regular cooking routine.








No comments:

Post a Comment