Monday, February 22, 2016

Honeymoon Style: Santorini



Although our honeymoon is still six and a half months away {I'm not counting or anything...} it's never too early to start shopping! No matter how diligent I am in preparing for a trip, I always seem to come to the realization about half way through the vacation that I packed way too much. Because we will be staying in three different destinations on our honeymoon it's especially important to me that I bring pieces that can multitask to ensure that unpacking and repacking my suitcase is a breeze. After all, the last thing I'm going to want to do is spend an hour in our room trying to squeeze everything back into my suitcase.

For Santorini, I'm envisioning a clean and simple wardrobe of white, blue, and black to compliment the whitewashed buildings and blue sky. I bought this tunic last year for Thailand and it is my absolute favorite - I cannot recommend it enough! I'm obsessed with this hat {is it just me or do poms make EVERYTHING better?!}, but I always seem to have the worst time finding hats that fit my head so most likely I'll just have to stick to big sunglasses and an umbrella. I can never have enough silk camis, and think this one will be a great addition to my wardrobe. Shop this post plus some more of my favorite Santorini-inspired picks below.

Shop now:

No comments:

Post a Comment