Thursday, February 18, 2016

For the Little Ones





Is it just me, or is shopping for babies infinitely more fun than shopping for yourself? I'm pretty sure that the smaller things get the more exponentially adorable they become. While right now the only little one we could dream of having in our lives is Yoda, we're at the age where we start transitioning from wedding showers to baby showers - and I for one absolutely love having an excuse to shop for little ones.

So, with that in mind I'm absolutely thrilled to announce the grand opening of my best friend Brooke's online baby boutique, Petit Ours. Whether you are having a baby, dressing a baby, or spoiling someone else's baby, Petit Ours has soft, snuggly cotton goods for your (or someone else's!) little one. From onesies, to rattles, to blankets and more, Petit Ours will make sure that the "Little Bear" in your life is comfortable, yet stylish, during sleep and play!

Brooke has always had phenomenal taste, so it's no surprise the store is stocked with the most adorable goodies {I can't get over how cute these heart pants are and this little squirrel footie is}, but what I'm most excited about is that this has been a dream of Brooke's for quite some time and I couldn't be more proud of her taking the leap of faith to make her dreams a reality. Congratulations Brooke!

Do you love Petit Ours as much as I do? If so, be sure to follow them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for inspiration, updates, and sales. And for a limited time save 20% off orders of $50 or more with code 'GRAND'. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment