Friday, October 18, 2013

Interiors :: Sarah Gray Miller's Upstate NY Home

Happy Friday dears!  Today we are taking a short break from Italy photos, and instead I want to give you a little interior design inspiration.  I recently came across the upstate New York home of Sarah Gray Miller, editor-in-chief of Country Living, I have to tell you that I am absolutely smitten!  The color palette, mix of antique and industrial design, and her ridiculously cool collections of curiosities give it the perfect combination of elegance, whimsy, and coziness.  And I love how most of her pieces are from flea markets, Craigslist, Ebay, and other budget friendly sources such as Home Goods and Home Decorators Collection.  Proof that high style doesn't cost a fortune!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! All the design details are gorgeous and I love that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful!!!! I am in awe!

    Have a wonderful weekend:

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2013/10/have-wonderful-weekend_11.html



    Love from Germany,
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so I pinned the image of her kitchen awhile back, because those shelves are amazing - but now that I am seeing the entire home ---love love love it all.


    Have such a great weekend Molly!


    xx Alecia www.likesof.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 23, 2013 at 9:55 AM

    i know, it is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

    me too, such great style!
    thanks so much for stopping by alecia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

    thanks bambi you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

    the kitchen is so unique! i absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete