Friday, October 25, 2013

Interiors :: Ali Cayne's West Village Townhouse

I still can't believe that our beloved domino is back.  And with the new quarterly magazine comes beautifully curated online content such as the stunning West Village townhouse of restaurateur Ali Cayne.  The high ceilings, gorgeous lighting, herringbone wood floors, clawfoot tub, neutral color palette with pops of gold...I am absolutely smitten!  And that kitchen?!  I have never felt emotional about appliances, but that stove makes my heart skip a beat.  I have always dreamt about living in New York, and this townhouse is exactly what I have imagined.

P.S. - Follow Dreams in HD on bloglovin' here.

Images via domino

3 comments:

  1. This is everything I want in my house! Modern furniture combined with an old living space, which involves high ceilings, amazing light pieces and all those gold touches. And lets not start on those pictures all over the place! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for coming by my blog!

    Brigita,

    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM

    i know, it is such an amazing space!
    thanks for stopping by brigita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly {Dreams in HD}October 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM

    thanks bambi!

    ReplyDelete