Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fashion Inspired By :: Thai Sunsets


First of all, thank you so much for your sweet and helpful comments on Monday's post.  Putting it out in writing made me that much more excited...and fingers crossed, but I think our trip to Thailand in January is most likely a go!  I have been absolutely giddy thinking about it and am a little embarrassed at the number of hours I have already spent researching our trip {looking at my search history is nothing short of scary...can you say OCD?!}  One thing I have been dreaming about are the sunsets which I have heard are some of the best in the world.  I love how sunsets can be completely different depending on where you are, and since neither Ryan nor myself have been to Asia I think we will be in for a welcome treat!  Inspired by the hot pinks, sea greens, and dusty blues...I have pulled together some of my favorite looks for your closet.  Enjoy!

Shop the post:


Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8}

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pastel colors! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures!
    Happy Eastern
    Vanessa
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures Molly! I love how you put them together - you really have an eye for this! :) I bet Thailand will be such a wonderful adventure!


    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures and such beautiful colors!!! Next sunset to experience should be in Santorini. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh...I become OCD too when trying to figure out the exact perfect place to go! Lol. And so exciting. Also...this might be my favorite inspiration board you have ever done. Love love love it all. The color palette is perfectZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allie @ 6000 Miles to HomeApril 16, 2014 at 2:26 PM

    beautiful color palette!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much maggie! we are so looking forward to thailand...just wish it was sooner than 10 months away :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you're so right...i am absolutely dying to visit santorini!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you kimberley! the sandals are my favorite too, and such a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for the sweet comment erika!!!

    ReplyDelete