Monday, October 22, 2012

Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the Cities Creative Heart


Last week while doing a bit of last minute shopping at Anthropologie I stumbled upon Janelle McCulloch's new book titled "Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the City's Creative Heart" {you can buy it here}.  There have been countless books written about all things Paris, however this one has a completely different perspective -- it bypasses many of the major tourist attractions and instead features the city's most charming streets, secluded parks, sweet little cafes, and inspiring shops -- breaking it down by arrondissement.  It is exactly how I like to explore a city, spending a day getting lost in each neighborhood with my camera.  I am most certainly bringing it with my on my journey and hope to find plenty of creative inspiration in the City of Light.

2 comments: