Thursday, September 25, 2014

Interiors :: A Cozy Sag Harbor Cottage


Tuesday was officially the first day of fall {hooray!} so I thought fitting to share the absolutely perfect Sag Harbor cottage of interior designer Michelle Smith.  I love how the home {built in 1790!} seems invite you to come in and curl up under a blanket, yet still feels incredibly chic thanks to Michelle's impeccable style and many gorgeous vintage finds.  Can you imagine a more lovely place to spend your autumn weekends?  Read more about the home and follow Michelle around Manhattan for a day here.


Images via Lonny

7 comments:

  1. Sag Harbor is such a charming town!! This house is a dream! I love the entryway and that cozy reading nook! It makes me want to curl up with a stack of magazines and a cup of tea!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cottage life. So much charm and such a dream of mine!! These interiors are just perfect... those rustic touches get me everytime!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! All of the details are perfect!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, you always find the most perfect interiors. I am always in love with every home you post!!
    But wow this one is just perfect, especially now that it is the fall. Couldn't you just imagine a perfect fall weekend there. The entry way is perfection (with those white canvas totes!) but I also love the beautiful green bathroom.
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous, cozy and warm home. I love it. There are such great decorating ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my gosh. This is beyond. I have a thing for velvet green chairs. I know, it is strange. But I love the rustic, yet elegant feel of this place!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete