Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday!  I couldn't be any more in love with this fall weather.  It has me dreaming of bonfires, baking apple pies, camping, our annual pumpkin patch visit, and simply soaking in the gorgeous and oh so fleeting fall colors.  This weekend we're heading to my alma mater of Ohio State to tailgate and watch the game.  But more importantly I'm going to visit my favorite Columbus spots including Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams {the BEST} and the Northstar CafĂ©...because let's face it, I'll always pick food over football :) Have a great weekend loves!


8 comments:

  1. Ah, your mood board is perfect! Have so much fun tailgating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fall mood board! Especially that apple pie! I would pick food over football too! Have a wonderful weekend :)
    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall and this is lovely :)

    www.misadventuro.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll have to do an apple pie together soon! And leaf cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collage is the perfect definition of fall. Love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete