Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!  I hope you have a fabulous day filled with smiles, treats, kisses {perhaps of the Hershey's variety}, and most importantly love.  I know Valentine's Day can sometimes feel like it is meant only for those who are in relationships -- but personally I think that it is for everyone.  To me, it's just a friendly reminder to tell the ones you care about how much they mean to you.  So take a little extra time today to give a special someone some love...be it a family member, friend, co-worker, favorite mailman {or woman}, pet, boyfriend, girlfriend, yoga instructor, spouse, child, ANYONE!  And most importantly, please don't forget to love the most important person of all...yourself!

Image via

5 comments:

  1. i hope you have also a very nice valentines day dear :D


    maybe we can follow each other? let me know dear, i will follow back of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! What is better than a day of love+pink+sparkle!
    Happy Valentine's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outlook. I totally agree. I love valentines day, even when I didn't have a valentine. It is such a great reminder of how important love is.

    ReplyDelete