Monday, February 4, 2013

To Italy We Go!


I am so excited to tell you that I will be vacationing in Italy for two weeks in September {still seems SO far away}!  My family has rented a villa in the Cinque Terre where we will be based for 5-6 days.  We are planning on hiking all the towns as well as taking a day trip to Portofino and possibly Pisa.  From there, my boyfriend and I are going to rent a car and discover Tuscany and Venice just the two of us!  I'm thinking 4-5 days in Tuscany {including Florence, Siena, Lucca, the Chianti Road, and most certainly spending at least one night in a villa surrounded by the gorgeous Tuscan countryside} and another 3-4 in Venice {with a day trip to Burano}.

Other than booking the villa in Cinque Terre we have NOTHING definitive planned yet - so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

 
Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7} {8} {9} {10} {11} {12} {13} {14} {15}

19 comments:

  1. ah so excited for you! hope you have an incredible time!

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! So jealous girl! And these pictures are stunning!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Mia! What amazing photos. I am so happy for you. And me. La doce vita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT ? you're so lucky ! those are amazing photos :D
    I followed <3
    http://thesweetmonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh lucky girl!! Great pics you found. Waiting is the worst ;)

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it is still so far away...but that just gives me more time to plan :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! I am sooo jealous. I love Italy! All those picture are so beautiful too. You wanna take me with? ;)

    xo
    summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :) thanks for stopping by my blog summer, your photos are SO gorgeous!!

      Delete
  7. I love Italy, it's one of my favourite countries :) I'm planning a trip to Florence later this month and one to the Amalfi coast in June. It cannot come soon enough! xx

    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, italy twice within four months you're a lucky girl! looking forward to hearing about your trip to florence...let me know if there are any must-do's so i can be sure to check them out when i am there.

      also, i went to the amalfi coast last year {positano & capri}...if you need any recommendations just shoot me an email!

      Delete
  8. SO SO SO jealous! Can't wait to see all the amazing photos you take!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are amazing. I'm going to Italy this summer too, in June! I'm beyond excited. Your trip sounds amazing. Can't wait to see pictures.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post and handbag giveaway!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! i love italy, looking forward to seeing your pictures.
      entered the giveaway :)

      Delete