Friday, May 30, 2014

Interiors :: Introducing Rifle Paper Co. Wallpaper!

It's no news that nearly everyone in the blogging world is enamored with Rifle Paper Co.'s quirky, colorful, and retro designs.  After waiting with bated breath, I'm thrilled to announce that their highly anticipated wallpaper collection has been officially released!  Rifle's founder Anna Bond designed six styles in twenty six different colorways utilizing her signature aesthetic plus a few new prints {how fun is her modern take on the toile print featuring sketches of landmarks from around the world?!}  Every pattern is screen printed in Chicago on coated, durable, and fade-resistant paper with a technique that gives a hand-painted look.  What's your favorite print?  While I love them all, my personal picks are the Mint Peonies and Blush Safari.  Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Obsessed!! These would be perfect in a funky office or powder room.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Amazing
    I love them
    Kisses and have a nice day
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange flower one and the pineapple one will be making an appearance in my future home!!! They're so pretty I want to wear them!! xxx
    Lucy @ la-lingua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! We are thinking of buying a house in the next year and I have been obsessed with wallpaper!! These are such great options! :) Have a wonderful weekend Molly! :)


    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a wallpaper lover. I am a big fan of the City Toile both in ebony and robin's egg!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vanessa Steil-Living in SteilMay 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM

    I love these prints! I think my favorite is the City Toile - really unique.

    Happy Friday!
    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged about this too! Her work is so stunning and I'm so excited she brought it to wallpaper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm SO excited they launched these - the safari hunter print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting! I love wallpapers. Honestly I did not hear about Riffle Paper ... I get obsessed with ferm living wallpapers. I love design ...

    Margaret

    http://www.decordesireforbeauty.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. I love each and every one of them in their own unique and special way. Wish I had the perfect room for every pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all just so good! It is almost impossible to pick but I love the blush safari so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a wallpaper junkie! These are gorgeous - I love the blush safari! The wallpaper and the bar are gorgeous together.

    whatsarahknows

    ReplyDelete
  13. great inspo!

    www.mrsnoone.it

    kiss

    ReplyDelete