Friday, May 16, 2014

Home Tour :: A Vintage Harlem Brownstone


Ok, I just have to share with you this beyond gorgeous Harlem Brownstone photographed by Petra Bindel for Elle Decor UK.  I first stumbled upon it via SF Girl by Bay and absolutely fell in love with the dreamy muted palette, stunning architecture, and perfectly curated assortment of vintage finds.  It's all beautiful...but I'd have to say my favorite space is the living room.  The antique mantle is perfection!



Photos via SF Girl by Bay

10 comments:

  1. Oooo love all the decor and black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Lanta. CAN I LIVE THERE!?!? That space is so amazing and so well put together. I mean, really. Love it. Great find girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this home is gorgeous. I love the vintage pieces that are hung in the dining area that first picture of the living room is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kitchen is like a dream. Simple, clean lines and a big open space. I love those bistro chairs as well. Sigh....


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitchen of my dreams!
    http://liveitinerantly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine DinsmoreMay 16, 2014 at 3:17 PM

    that is dreamy. even the bed linen has the perfect kind of wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous, especially the white painted brick, such a refreshing touch on a brownstone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. Wow. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm this brownstone is kind of amazing - thanks for sharing!


    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete