Friday, March 27, 2015

Travel :: Hotel Muse, Bangkok


During our four nights in Bangkok we stayed at the Hotel Muse, a boutique hotel with a speakeasy meets Restoration Hardware vibe. While the location and service were great, what made this hotel special was really the details. 

Design details like antique art, gallery walls galore, vintage rugs, stunning ceiling molding, herringbone wood floors and beautiful marble showers. Luxurious details like fluffy beds, the silkiest linens I have ever slept in {HEAVENLY!}, an infinity pool with an amazing view of downtown and the coolest rooftop bar. And unique details like preloaded in-room playlists, claw foot bathtubs and a make your own Bloody Mary bar in the mornings. 

The swanky vibe reminded me of staying in a downtown billionaire bachelor-pad {because I'd know, right?} and really added to making our experience in Bangkok that much more enjoyable!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous hotel!I've never been to Bangkok but if I'm ever lucky to travel there, I would love to stay at this hotel!

    http://woodlandhalls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always go to the coolest hotels and then take the best photos so I can imagine myself there too :D the beds sound and look dreamy and I love the infinity pool although I wouldn't trust myself not to somehow fall out of it! xxx
    Lucy @ la-lingua.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a swanky hotel! Looks very clubby. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete