Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Interiors :: An Industrial Chic LA Home


I think it's safe to say that I'm absolutely in love with Amy Walker and Reid Carolin's 1920's Los Angeles home.  The stylish couple worked with interior designer Sally Breer to create the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity.  I love the muted color palette paired with more edgy pieces, but my favorite element of the house has to be that gorgeous zinc bar.  Read more about the beautiful home in Domaine.


Images via Domaine Home

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! kind of reminds me of Lea Michele's! oddly enough...

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Where do I even begin?? Seriously dying over all the details...the wooden beamed ceilings, the floors, the curved staircase, the arched doorways and the sunken living room! Oozing with charm!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine DinsmoreJuly 8, 2014 at 11:53 AM

    what a wonderful light-filled space. i used to love spanish style homes, and i don't know quite as much, but i love the elements here and also that they don't overpower the rest of the space - it all works just so perfectly together. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the space, especially the interesting accessories.

    ReplyDelete