Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hi There!

Hi there long lost friends!  I can't believe it has been nearly two weeks since I have posted on here...shame on me!  We were without internet all last week, and I was totally caught up with the big move.  I went home this past weekend for a good friend's wedding and spent the whole time {plus a few extra days} with my dear friend Ashley who was in-town from London {see photos from our last visit here and here} catching up on lots of lost girl-time.  It is amazing how no matter how long it has been since you have seen a true friend, the second you reunite it always feels like no time has passed at all :)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for the big move! And adorable photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of you both!!!

    xx
    ileana
    www.ileanamarcel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the best! Hope yall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a good friend. Beautiful picture, happy times...

    ReplyDelete