Monday, December 15, 2014

Interiors :: Holiday Decor


Well hello there long lost friends!  I am a little embarrassed how MIA I have been these past few weeks, especially given the fact that the holiday season is always my favorite time in the blogosphere.  With my new job, getting ready for Christmas, and the house hunting process {we're in the process of closing on a house!}...I haven't seemed to find a free minute to spend on this here little blog.  I'm really hoping that once we're moved into the new house and I'm settled into my new job I'll be able to start blogging more regularly, because truth be told I miss you guys so much!

So back to the new house.  I'm so, so, SO excited and can't wait to share pictures.  I don't want to jinx it so I'll wait until we're officially homeowners, but I've already been daydreaming about our first Christmas in our new home next year.  I've pulled together some of my favorite images of holiday decor, for more be sure to check out my Pinterest board.  Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Molly on your new home and job! I can't wait to see photos and I'm sure you will have a beautifully decorated space. This is my favorite time of year as well, and I love that wreath chandelier hanging in the dining room of your inspiration photo. Such a great way to incorporate some green in other rooms of the house.

    www.livinginsteil.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Congrats!! How exciting! You have such an amazing eye, I just know your house will so tasteful and beautiful! Love all these images...I'm a big fan of simple, rustic touches for the holidays!


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I adore homes at christmas time :) hope all is well with the new job and good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so many exciting things are happening! can't wait to hear more!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New home sounds so exciting! But yeah, we will patently wait for the pictures! I wish you happy holidays, enjoy the cheerful time and "see" you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. Simple and elegant . Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these images. We went so simple with our decor this year. Tree + lights (no ornaments) and a simple green garland. I'm liking it very much. And so exciting about your home! What a way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, that is SO exciting! Congrats on the new house! I cannot wait till we buy a house, but I'm afraid that's a long way off ;) Looking forward to seeing your photos of the new space! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations- I can't wait to see more pics...happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful images, perfect home decor inspiration ! Happy Holidays and greetings from Italy

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the house of my dreams, seriously! I love all the white al light and laidback sophistication! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. The third and last images are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these! Especially the first photo. So so pretty!


    www.thepolishedpolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete