Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Lately

Happy Wednesday friends!  I have been in bed the past two days sick, and am aching to get out of the house.  Fingers crossed that I'm feeling all better by the weekend.  Other than that, here is what I have been up to lately...
{Enjoying the beautiful (but cold) Midwestern weather}
{We had a bunch of out of town friends come up and visit for Ryan's 25th birthday...it was a smashing success!}
{Dining on oysters}
{A gorgeous snowy hike}
 {Finished my thank you notes}
 {Rearranged some of my books}
 {Had dinner at the infamous St. Elmo's Steakhouse}
 {Purchased my mom a slate & oak cheese board for her birthday - to go along with the French Cheese Knives and "The Cheesemonger's Kitchen" book she received for Christmas}
 {Playing in the snow}
{Baked Alaska from The Oceanaire, a surprise for Ryan's birthday}

3 comments: